A time to grow
Grain inventories are falling to the lowest levels in more than 40 years and Grain and Food Consumption is on the rise, while Biofuels are driving agriculture demand to new levels. As access to farm land is limited, arable land per person is falling and current low water supplies cut down on farm productivity.
Autus focuses our financing and business development on projects in the following agriculture sectors:
- Farm Land Assets
- Infrastructure for grain marketing
- Agricultural water assets
- Farm and Grain Management
- Organic and Non-Organic Fertilizers
Autus provides its clients with capital solutions across a variety of asset-based investment and lending opportunities.
- Assist commercial and consumer specialty finance lenders with various types of agriculture capital needs, from senior debt financing to equity capital.
- Assist agriculture firms with accounts receivables, inventory, real estate and other assets.
- Create the necessary agriculture qualitative and quantitative analyses to attract appropriate capital sources.
- Identify equity investment opportunities for private equity firms.